CentOS Stream 8 is a free and open-source enterprise-class Linux distribution. It is a midstream between the upstream development in Fedora Linux and the downstream development for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) with additional supports from the CentOS community.
There are many reasons to use CentOS Stream 8. One is that it is a rolling release distribution. You do not have to wait for an entire upgrade cycle to experience new features in the rolling release. The system is always up-to-date and secure due to its fast release cycle.
- CentOS Stream 8 will have a new installer.
- The default desktop environment is Gnome 3
- It uses systemd as the init system.
- New firewalld replaces iptables.
- This release includes many packages from the upstream Fedora project, including the latest versions of LibreOffice, Firefox, and Thunderbird.
CentOS Stream 8 - Minimal Installation
FASTER DOWNLOAD !!! AD SUPPORTED
REGULAR DOWNLOAD !!!
CentOS Stream 8 - Graphical Installation
System Details & Login Information
|SYSTEM DETAILS||LOGIN DETAILS|
/boot : 1GB
/ : 70GB LVM
/home : 440GB LVM
SWAP : 2GB
Password : centos
(to become root, use sudo su -)
Import VM Image
Thank you for downloading ready to use CentOS Stream 8 VM images. Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments section.